Friday, May 13, 2011

Weird

So my last post with the good news has mysteriously disappeared.  I tried to update the blog last night while watching the Red Wings game, but blogger was down for maintenance.  I'm assuming it has something to do with that.  I also noticed that another blog I read has their last post missing as well.  I'll have to contact tech support and see if anything can be done.

I changed the look and feel of the site a little bit, to make it a little less standard template-y.  Let me know what you think.  I also added a needs/wants list to the right side of the page.  I'll keep you updated on the missing post.  That was a really happy one, and I want it back, darn it!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... I got an email this morning that you had updated your blog --- it was one from Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete