Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Great Moments in Mustache History


Ah, Ron Swanson.  What is not to love about this character from NBC's "Parks and Recreation"?  This is probably the best mustache on TV.  If I could have the mustache of any Ron, it would be this one.  In honor of Movember, I'll be doing a recurring segment on some of my favorite mustaches of all time.  Send me some of your favorite mustaches of all time, and I'll post them here.

In other news, Friday is the day for my catheter surgery.  I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit anxious about this, although it's a simple outpatient procedure.  Hopefully the nerves will go away before Friday.  I'll probably be down and out this weekend, but will hopefully bounce back just fine.  I did when they did this same procedure before. I'll let you know how it's going this weekend or early next week.  Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Id like to nominate my father. He has a 'stache to be envied. ;)

    ReplyDelete