Monday, December 13, 2010

The luckiest dude ever

I may have a mass, but I am seriously one of the luckiest dudes ever.  You all have been fantastic in your support. Thanks so much.  Dan McDonald, Rocky and Keagan, and Jake Hyde, Brian Badge, and Ryan Wheeler all came and visited me tonight.  It was fantastic to see everyone, and have a group of people here to keep my mind off from everything.  Jake, Ryan, and Brian drove all the way from Alma in this blizzard to get here.  I have also been blessed with some of the greatest nursing staff I have ever experienced.  My newest nurse is a guy name Jaime (pronounced "Hi-Me").  He gave it to me straight, which is all I can ask.  I am a bit more hopeful, in a cautious way.  He gave me my record from my stay, and answered all of our questions in a very direct way.  I love this guy, and I am going to make him a card to express my thanks.  More on the cautious optimism and details in the morning, as I've only had a few hours sleep since we  got here.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment